The Clinical Nursing Supervisor functions as a liaison, resource expert, and consultant to Nursing Service personnel during and throughout an assigned shift. The Supervisor serves as an on-site administrator and facilitates communication between and among patient care providers, physicians, and support service associates. The Supervisor serves as a customer relation representative and as a liaison to the Director and/or Administrator on-call regarding issues related to nursing personnel safety and public relations.
· Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN or CCNE)
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred; candidates considered if working toward completion of degree (must be completed within 5 years). If hired after June of 2010 at KMCS, all other KHN facilities after Jan 2011.
· At least three years of experience in clinical nursing
· Experience in a leadership role preferred
· Strong intrapersonal skills