As our new Operating Room Nurse, based in beautiful Kettering Ohio, your mission is to embrace best-in-class nursing processes to provide excellence in nursing care to your patients in all settings and in collaboration with other health care providers. Further responsibilities include:
- Accountability for your professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law
- Utilizing organizational resources you will act as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities
- Deliver nursing care that reflects the mission, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization, nursing departments and Kettering Health Network as whole
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years current experience as a RN Operating Nurse
- BLS certification
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
- Preferred certifications but not required: PALS and NRP
- Scrub and Circulating experience highly desirable!
About Kettering Health Network:
Kettering Health Network is honored to be recognized as Fortune TOP Places to work in Healthcare in the US and Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the US.
Taking pride in our Sacred Work, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world-class health services for our patients and their families. We strive to improve the quality of life of those in our community. Located in southwest Ohio, Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of 8 hospitals, 10 emergency departments and 120 outpatient facilities.
If this is the environment you would like to contribute your expertise in nursing to and further grow your career, then